- This event has passed.
The Root Beer Bandits at Garry Marshall Theatre
May 24, 2020 at 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Treat the family to an old-fashioned slapstick musical comedy, plum full of original songs and colorful dances, set against the shimmering wild west, back when folks were pannin’ for gold! Hold on to yer hats, ‘cuz laughs are sure to be aplenty in this high-paced vaudevillian show for all ages. “Good guys against the bad guys, great songs, and moral messages aplenty.” – The Tolucan Times
IMPORTANT DATE ADDED:
Friday, April 19 at 7:00pm
Garry Marshall Theatre is committed to making theatre accessible to all, including our community’s children and families living with Autism Spectrum Disorders
and other sensory and social sensitivities, and we are delighted to be offering our first sensory-sensitive performance.
Sensory-sensitive performances are designed to create an experience that can be shared and enjoyed by all. Accommodations for these performances include:
- A reduction in lighting and sound effects that may be considered jarring or startling
- Modification of the house lights during the performance
- Patrons are free to talk or to leave seats during the performance
- Access to resource materials to prepare for your visit
- As always, a judgment-free, no-shush zone
Seating at this performance will be ticketed.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the general office at 818.955.8004 or the Box Office at email@example.com or 818.955.8101.