Historic Walking Tour of North Hollywood
November 25 at 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$10
Join the Museum of the San Fernando Valley for a narrated Historic Walking Tour of North Hollywood on November 25. The tour covers the unique history of our neighborhood and includes stories about real cowboys, pioneer families, movie, television and recording stars, the Spanish conquest, Mexican ranchos, great steam trains, vast ranches and orchards, land barons, wars, architecture and much more!
Tour highlights include:
- Amelia Earhart Statue
- Amelia Earhart Library (1928)
- St. Paul’s First Lutheran Church
- NoHo Fire Station #60
- So. Pacific Railroad Depot (1896)
- Weddington Family
- Air raid siren
- El Portal Theatre (1926)
- NoHo Arts District
- Lankershim Arts Center (1939) (S. Charles Lee, architect)
- North Hollywood Masonic Temple Lodge 542
- Lankershim Elementary School (Marilyn Monroe attended)
Tour is $10 per person.
Click here more information and to RSVP.